Side Plate Silver 2X Juki DDL-8700 Singer Brother
- Side Plate Silver 2X Juki DDL-8700 Singer Brother
- Slide Plate Size: 56MM X 63MM X 2MM
- 2pcs 12432 Generic
- Fits Singer :47, 31K19, 31K21, 31K47, 44, 78, 95, 96, 188, 88K, 188U, 195K, 196K,
- 241, 245, 251, 281, 291, 331K, 366K, 391U, 400W, 491, 600W, 770
- 16, 16U, 16-188, 17, 20U, 31, 31-15, 31-16, 31-17, 31-18, 31-19, 31-20, 31-21,
- 31-22, 31-23, 31-24, 31-25, 31-26, 31-27, 31-28, 31-29, 31-30, 31-31, 31-32,
- 31-34, 31-35, 31-36, 31-38,
- 31-39, 31-40, 31-41, 31-42, 31-43, 31-44 , 31-45
- Juki: DDL-552 to DDL-8700 LH-1162 to LH-3188
- Brother B737 B700 Series
- Consew 18, 28, 30, 118, 210, 220, 230, 231 , 2230
- Email us detail picture or model and brand for compatibility
- Click here for our Singer Parts
- We Accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express & Paypal.
- Payments due within 3 Days of purchase unless you are bidding on multiple items.
- We Ship USPS 1st Class Mail, Priority Mail, Fedex Ground & International.
- Shipping Discount is available for multi items purchase 2 or more items at a time.
- Simply make your purchase and ask us for the discounted invoice.
- Please contact us by email on any items you may have a question about,
- We typically respond within the hour Monday to Friday Pacific Time.
- We Specialize in hard-to-find parts in Genuine or Generic Juki, Pegasus,
- Yamato, Kansai, Brother, Unicorn, Sunstar, Singer, Seiko, Siruba, Taiko,
- Eastman, Wolf, Maimin, KM, All Star, Silver Star, Pacific Steam, Sussman, Cissel & much more!
- Returning Your Order: If you need to return something, we will happily accept
- your return for a refund within 30 days from the day it was delivered to your door.
- If you miss the 30-day window we can exchange your item(s) so that you can find
- something else, you’ll like instead. All return shipping costs will be deducted from
- the invoice amount and refunded. Any defective item refund in full
- Question: Will I be able to repair it on my own
- Answer: About 90% of our items, you can do the repair on your own
- (On our listing we have some that say SOME Experience required to repair,
- all these parts you may need a specialist to do the repair)
- Question: How do I know if my machine is a name brand machine or a
- copy of a brand name
- Answer: Most major sewing machine companies are fully operational
- parts department with their own schematic on the equipment