Raised Toe Presser Foot Walking Feet Right Seiko Consew
- Raised Toe Presser Foot Walking Feet Right Seiko Consew
- Walking Foot High Toe (Right Zipper Foot W/ Back Cutter)
- 1Pcs 240135-BC, 240158SSP Generic
- Fits ARTISAN BROTHER CONSEW EAGLE JUKI MITSUBISHI
- NAKAJIMA REX SEIKO SINGER SIRUBA TAIKO
- ARTISAN: 618-1 4400RB, BROTHER: B837, CONSEW: 206RB
- 225 226R 244 255 277
- CUTSEW: 888, JUKI: DNU-241 DNU-1541 DSC-244 DSC-245
- DSC-246 LS-341 LU-562 LU-563 LU-1114 LU-1508 LU-1510 LU-1560
- MERCURY: M-280L M-280LS, MITSUBISHI: DU-100 DU-105 LU2-400
- LU2-401, NAKAJIMA: 280L 280LY-B, SAILRITE: SR200 LONG ARM,
- SEIKO: LSW-8L STH-8BLD
- SINGER: 111G 111W 211G 211W, SIRUBA: SBE-710 SBE-715
- SBE-720 SBE-725, TACSEW: T111-155
- Juki LU-1508N DNU-1541S LU-562, 563
- Email us detail picture or model and brand for compatibility
- Click for our Walking Foot Parts List
- We Accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express & Paypal.
- Payments due within 3 Days of purchase unless you are bidding on multiple items.
- We Ship USPS 1st Class Mail, Priority Mail, Fedex Ground & International.
- Shipping Discount is available for multi items purchase 2 or more items at a time.
- Simply make your purchase and ask us for the discounted invoice.
- Please contact us by email on any items you may have a question about,
- We typically respond within the hour Monday to Friday Pacific Time.
- We Specialize in hard-to-find parts in Genuine or Generic Juki, Pegasus,
- Yamato, Kansai, Brother, Unicorn, Sunstar, Singer, Seiko, Siruba, Taiko,
- Eastman, Wolf, Maimin, KM, All Star, Silver Star, Pacific Steam, Sussman, Cissel & much more!
- Returning Your Order: If you need to return something, we will happily accepted
- your return for a refund within 30 days from the day it was delivered to your door.
- If you miss the 30-day window we can exchange your item(s) so that you can find
- something else, you’ll like instead. All return shipping costs will be deducted from
- the invoice amount and refunded. Any defective item refund in full
- Question: Will I be able to repair it on my own
- Answer: About 90% of our items, you can do the repair on your own
- (On our listing we have some that say SOME Experience required to repair,
- all these parts you may need a specialist to do the repair)
- Question: How do I know if my machine is a name brand machine or a
- copy of a brand name
- Answer: Most major sewing machine companies are fully operational