Oil Tank Cover Juki DNU-1541, 1541H, 1541S, 1541-7
- Oil Tank Cover Juki DNU-1541, 1541H, 1541S, 1541-7
- 1pcs 214-01401 Genuine
- Fits: Juki Walking Foot Machine DNU-1541, 1541H, 1541S, 1541-7
- Length 4.728 Inch X Width 2.768 X Depth 0.121 Inch
- Made of Plastic with 6 mounting holes and 3 Eye holes, Red High and Low level marking
- Email us detail picture or model and brand for compatibility
- Made of Acrylic
- Easy installation No experience required
- Click here for Ebay Listing
- Click here for our Juki Parts List
- We Accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express & Paypal.
- Payments due within 3 Days of purchase unless you are bidding on multiple items.
- We Ship USPS 1st Class Mail, Priority Mail, Fedex Ground & International.
- Shipping Discount is available for multi items purchase 2 or more items at a time.
- Simply make your purchase and ask us for the discounted invoice.
- Please contact us by email on any items you may have a question about,
- We typically respond within the hour Monday to Friday Pacific Time.
- We Specialize in hard-to-find parts in Genuine or Generic Juki, Pegasus,
- Yamato, Kansai, Brother, Unicorn, Sunstar, Singer, Seiko, Siruba, Taiko,
- Eastman, Wolf, Maimin, KM, All Star, Silver Star, Pacific Steam, Sussman, Cissel & much more!
- Returning Your Order: If you need to return something, we will happily accept
- your return for a refund within 30 days from the day it was delivered to your door.
- If you miss the 30-day window we can exchange your item(s) so that you can find
- something else, you’ll like instead. All return shipping costs will be deducted from
- the invoice amount and refunded. Any defective item refund in full
- Question: Will I be able to repair it on my own
- Answer: About 90% of our items, you can do the repair on your own
- (On our listing we have some that say SOME Experience required to repair,
- all these parts you may need a specialist to do the repair)
- Question: How do I know if my machine is a name brand machine or a
- copy of a brand name
- Answer: Most major sewing machine companies are fully operational