Big Bobbin 20X Double Needle Walking Foot 339 Machine
- Big Bobbin 20X Double Needle Walking Foot 339 Machine
- 20pcs #B9117-563-000 (Taiwan)
- Large 6 Hole Silver Bobbin (Big Bobbin)
- Fits Seiko Consew Walking Foot Sewing Machine
- Seiko – LLW-7B,LPW-8BL
- Consew – 244, 254, 255, 255RB, 255RB-3, 282, 287RB-2, 289, 289RB, 289RB-2, 333, 339,
- 399RB-1, 399RB-3, 339RB-3D, 339RB-4, 339RBATC, 339RBL-25, 369RB-2, 389, 389RB
- Brother – B836, B837, B872, B875, B882
- Juki – LU-563, LU-563-3, LU-1508, LU-1510, LU-1560, LU-1565, LUH-521, LUH-526, LH Class
- Mitsubishi – DN-260-22, DN-262, DN-265-22, DN-267, DN-275-20, DU-100-22, DU-102,
- DU-105-22, DU-107, DU-120-22, DU-122, DU-125-22, LU2-400, LU2-410
- Singer – 211G351, 211G357, 211G358, 211G465, 211G466, 211G557, 211G558, 211G566,
- 211G765, 211G766, 211U566
- SunStar – KM-560, KM-740, KM2-740, KM2-740BL
- Nakajima – 241L, 480L, 481L, 482L
- Email us detail picture or model and brand for compatibility
- Click here for our Walking Foot Parts
- We Accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express & Paypal.
- Payments due within 3 Days of purchase unless you are bidding on multiple items.
- We Ship USPS 1st Class Mail, Priority Mail, Fedex Ground & International.
- Shipping Discount is available for multi items purchase 2 or more items at a time.
- Simply make your purchase and ask us for the discounted invoice.
- Please contact us by email on any items you may have a question about,
- We typically respond within the hour Monday to Friday Pacific Time.
- We Specialize in hard-to-find parts in Genuine or Generic Juki, Pegasus,
- Yamato, Kansai, Brother, Unicorn, Sunstar, Singer, Seiko, Siruba, Taiko,
- Eastman, Wolf, Maimin, KM, All Star, Silver Star, Pacific Steam, Sussman, Cissel & much more!
- Returning Your Order: If you need to return something, we will happily accept
- your return for a refund within 30 days from the day it was delivered to your door.
- If you miss the 30-day window we can exchange your item(s) so that you can find
- something else, you’ll like instead. All return shipping costs will be deducted from
- the invoice amount and refunded. Any defective item refund in full
- Question: Will I be able to repair it on my own
- Answer: About 90% of our items, you can do the repair on your own
- (On our listing we have some that say SOME Experience required to repair,
- all these parts you may need a specialist to do the repair)
- Question: How do I know if my machine is a name brand machine or a
- copy of a brand name
- Answer: Most major sewing machine companies are fully operational
- parts department with their own schematic on the equipment