Juki 4 Thread Conversion Kit 7 Parts Industrial Overlock Sewing Machine
- Converts 5 & 6 Thread Machine To: (Juki 4 Thread Conversion Kit)
- 1Pcs 121-32700 Genuine (4 Thread Machine)
- 1Pcs 131-47400 or 131-49505 Genuine (4 Thread Machine)
- 1 Set of 5Pcs R4305-HOD-EOO/118-86504/118-82404/87106/121-52450/
- 118-69658 Strong H. (MO-2400-2500) Choose Your Model
- 1 Set of 5Pcs R4305-JOE-EOO/119-49906/119-49807-87106/121-52450/
- 121-48706 Strong H. (MO-3600-3700-6700-6900) Choose Your Model
- Fits Juki Overlock MO-2400 MO-2500 MO-3600 MO-3700 MO-6700 MO-6900
- Series Machine (Save Money & Space)
- We also Carry Conversion Kits for 3 to 4 Thread Converting to 5 to 6 Thread
- We Highly Recommend You Chat with Us before Purchase
- Email us detail picture or model and brand for compatibility
- Click here for our Juki Parts
- We Accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express & Paypal.
- Payments due within 3 Days of purchase unless you are bidding on multiple items.
- We Ship USPS 1st Class Mail, Priority Mail, Fedex Ground & International.
- Shipping Discount is available for multi items purchase 2 or more items at a time.
- Simply make your purchase and ask us for the discounted invoice.
- Please contact us by email on any items you may have a question on,
- We typically respond within the hour Monday to Friday Pacific Time.
- We Specialize in hard-to-find parts in Genuine or Generic Juki, Pegasus,
- Yamato, Kansai, Brother, Unicorn, Sunstar, Singer, Seiko, Siruba, Taiko,
- Eastman, Wolf, Maimin, KM, All Star, Silver Star, Pacific Steam, Sussman, Cissel & much more!
- Returning Your Order: If you need to return something, we will happily accept
- your return for a refund within 30 days from the day it was delivered to your door.
- If you miss the 30-day window we can exchange your item(s) so that you can find
- something else, you’ll like instead. All return shipping cost will be deducted from
- the invoice amount and refunded. Any defective item refund in full
- Question: Will I be able to the repair on my own
- Answer: About 90% of our item, you can do the repair on your own
- (On our listing we have some that say SOME Experience required to repair,
- all these parts you may need a specialist to do the repair)
- Question: How do I know if my machine is name brand machine or a
- copy of a brand name
- Answer: Most major sewing machine company have a fully operational
- parts department with their own schematic on the equipment