Elastic Shirring Foot 4 Thread Pegasus Overlock EX-5214
- Elastic Shirring Foot 4 Thread Pegasus Overlock EX-5214
- Elastic 4 Thread Foot Attachment with Shirring and Multi size elastic
- (Rubber Elastic with powder please use a size bigger for smooth pull)
- Part# 201230C, 201310A, 274018-92B-E-1 Standard ¼ Guide
- Size available 1/8 – 1/2 – 3/8 – 5/16
- Fits All Pegasus Overlock 4 Thread EX-5214, MX-5214, M852 Series machine
- Email us detail picture or model and brand for compatibility
- Made of metal
- Easy installation No experience required
- Click here for our Pegasus Parts
- We Accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express & Paypal.
- Payments due within 3 Days of purchase unless you are bidding on multiple items.
- We Ship USPS 1st Class Mail, Priority Mail, Fedex Ground & International.
- Shipping Discount is available for multi items purchase 2 or more items at a time.
- Simply make your purchase and ask us for the discounted invoice.
- Please contact us by email on any items you may have a question on,
- We typically respond within the hour Monday to Friday Pacific Time.
- We Specialize in hard-to-find parts in Genuine or Generic Juki, Pegasus,
- Yamato, Kansai, Brother, Unicorn, Sunstar, Singer, Seiko, Siruba, Taiko,
- Eastman, Wolf, Maimin, KM, All Star, Silver Star, Pacific Steam, Sussman, Cissel & much more!
- Returning Your Order: If you need to return something, we will happily accept
- your return for a refund within 30 days from the day it was delivered to your door.
- If you miss the 30-day window we can exchange your item(s) so that you can find
- something else, you’ll like instead. All return shipping cost will be deducted from
- the invoice amount and refunded. Any defective item refund in full
- Question: Will I be able to the repair on my own
- Answer: About 90% of our item, you can do the repair on your own
- (On our listing we have some that say SOME Experience required to repair,
- all these parts you may need a specialist to do the repair)
- Question: How do I know if my machine is name brand machine or a
- copy of a brand name
- Answer: Most major sewing machine company have a fully operational
- parts department with their own schematic on the equipment