Silicone Hose 8 FT All Steam Iron Silver Pacific Steam
- Silicone Hose 8 FT All Steam Iron Silver Pacific Steam
- 1Pcs TD8 990022 8FT E Type Genuine
- Fits Silver Star, Pacific Steam, Hi Steam, Ace Hi and many more brands
- Works with any all steam iron from wide to narrow irons
- Standard Fittings, Made of Silicone Tube Wrap in
- Threaded covering and Steel coupling
- Wrap with steel spring at the end to prevent tangling
- Easy Installation No Experience Required
- 8 Feet total Length, Tube Diameter 0.378 Inch
- Recommended replacement 1 year
- Not For Home Use
- Email us detail picture or model and brand for compatibility
- Click here for our Iron Parts
- We Accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express & Paypal.
- Payments due within 3 Days of purchase unless you are bidding on multiple items.
- We Ship USPS 1st Class Mail, Priority Mail, Fedex Ground & International.
- Shipping Discount is available for multi items purchase 2 or more items at a time.
- Simply make your purchase and ask us for the discounted invoice.
- Please contact us by email on any items you may have a question on,
- We typically respond within the hour Monday to Friday Pacific Time.
- We Specialize in hard-to-find parts in Genuine or Generic Juki, Pegasus,
- Yamato, Kansai, Brother, Unicorn, Sunstar, Singer, Seiko, Siruba, Taiko,
- Eastman, Wolf, Maimin, KM, All Star, Silver Star, Pacific Steam, Sussman, Cissel & much more!
- Returning Your Order: If you need to return something, we will happily accept
- your return for a refund within 30 days from the day it was delivered to your door.
- If you miss the 30-day window we can exchange your item(s) so that you can find
- something else, you’ll like instead. All return shipping cost will be deducted from
- the invoice amount and refunded. Any defective item refund in full
- Question: Will I be able to the repair on my own
- Answer: About 90% of our item, you can do the repair on your own
- (On our listing we have some that say SOME Experience required to repair,
- all these parts you may need a specialist to do the repair)
- Question: How do I know if my machine is name brand machine or a
- copy of a brand name
- Answer: Most major sewing machine company have a fully operational