Table Rubber Mounts Hinge Cushion Isolator Juki Genuine
- Table Rubber Mounts Hinge Cushion Isolator Juki Genuine
- 1 Set 229-58052, 22958052
- Detail Description: 2 Corner, 2 rear rubber Isolator, 2 Rear Hinge Rubber mount,
- 2 Hinge Metal, Nails Assorted
- Recommend replacing the complete set every 3 years for best performance and
- stability and cut down on rattling
- Fits: DLN-9010, LH-3500A, LH-3528/LH-3528-7/LH-3568/LH-3568-7/LH-3578/LH-3578-7/
- LH-3588/LH-3588-7, AE-200A, MP-200N, LZ-2280A/LZ-2280A, DU-141H-7, DU-141NH,
- DU-580, LU-1508/LU-1508H, LU-1510,1510-7, LU-1560/LU-1560-7, LU-1565N,
- LU-2810-6,2860-6, LU-2810/LU-2810-7/LU-2860/LU-2860-7, LZH-1290/LZH-1290-4/
- LZH-1290-7, PLC-2710/PLC-2710-7/PLC-2760/PLC-2760-7/PLC-2765.
- Email us detail picture or model and brand for compatibility
- Click here for Ebay Listing
- Click here for our Juki Parts Listing
- We Accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express & Paypal.
- Payments due within 3 Days of purchase unless you are bidding on multiple items.
- We Ship USPS 1st Class Mail, Priority Mail, Fedex Ground & International.
- Shipping Discount is available for multi items purchase 2 or more items at a time.
- Simply make your purchase and ask us for the discounted invoice.
- Please contact us by email on any items you may have a question on,
- We typically respond within the hour Monday to Friday Pacific Time.
- We Specialize in hard-to-find parts in Genuine or Generic Juki, Pegasus,
- Yamato, Kansai, Brother, Unicorn, Sunstar, Singer, Seiko, Siruba, Taiko,
- Eastman, Wolf, Maimin, KM, All Star, Silver Star, Pacific Steam, Sussman, Cissel & much more!
- Returning Your Order: If you need to return something, we will happily accept
- your return for a refund within 30 days from the day it was delivered to your door.
- If you miss the 30-day window we can exchange your item(s) so that you can find
- something else, you’ll like instead. All return shipping cost will be deducted from
- the invoice amount and refunded. Any defective item refund in full
- Question: Will I be able to the repair on my own
- Answer: About 90% of our item, you can do the repair on your own
- (On our listing we have some that say SOME Experience required to repair,
- all these parts you may need a specialist to do the repair)
- Question: How do I know if my machine is name brand machine or a
- copy of a brand name
- Answer: Most major sewing machine company have a fully operational
- parts department with their own schematic on the equipment